Tinted Broad Spectrum Mineral SPF 40
Lightweight broad-spectrum mineral sunscreen that visibly soothes, hydrates and softens skin while protecting against UV rays, blue light, and environmental damage. Shields against visible signs of aging, promotes skin barrier repair, and leaves a dewy radiance.
- Improves the appearance of visible signs of aging, including wrinkles, loss of elasticity and age spots
- Instantly hydrates, restores and promotes skin barrier repair
- Silky, lightly tinted mineral moisturizer that glides on skin and can be used as makeup primer
- Defends against harmful UV rays, while calming skin and lessening redness
- Safe for sensitive, rosacea-prone, acneic and pre- and post-procedure skin
17% Transparent Zinc Oxide: Protects from damaging UVB (burning) and UVA (aging) rays while calming red, post-procedure, irritated or sun-damaged skin
Ectoin: Repairs skin barrier, hydrates, soothes and protects against damage caused by blue light. Improves elasticity and the appearance of visible signs of skin aging
Antioxidant Lipochroman®: Strongest antioxidant on the market with triple-action protection against all three classes of free radicals (oxygen, nitrogen and carbon), improving the appearance of skin aging, wrinkles, spots and sagging.
Botanical Complex: A multifunctional blend of botanical extracts that plumps and firms, brightens and evens skin tone, hydrates and protects against environmental damage
How to Use
Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Repeat every 2 hours. Reapply immediately after swimming or sweating. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.